Wednesday 11 November 2015

Start of November

Our Remembrance Wreath
Working on Writing


We have been busy with end of term assessments in all subject areas at the start of this month and have also spent time with our visiting artist. I am particularly proud of our class and how hard they have worked on their artwork and writing most recently. The autobiographies our students are writing are very impressive and I'm looking forward to more students publishing their writing. I'm also excited to see their finished dream paintings in December. Today, we had a touching Remembrance Day service at school and I hope that you will all consider taking time to remember those who have sacrificed for our freedom on November 11th.

Our team bloggers, Walker and Sophia, have a highlight from last week: Last week we had T.I.A. with Claudia Evans-Menard. We made an art piece called Dreamscape. We had a Health test on Wednesday and we also had Library on Wednesday. We had a Science test on Thursday and T.I.A. again. Friday, we had T.I.A. and picture re-takes. Everyone's paintings look great and awesome!








Viewing the Artist's Artwork
Painting our Practice Pieces


Outlining the Colour Values in Our Practice Pieces
Painting our Final Pieces
Demonstration of Outlining on a Final Piece
Painting and Outlining Our Final Pieces









No comments:

Post a Comment